Magnetic Attraction

In this blog you will learn how to leverage the law of attraction in order to get in life everything you desire.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

lawofattractionvideos.com review
After hearing about "The Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" all over the place, like on "Oprah", or "Larry King Live" I have decided to find what else is out there, and in my search I found a site that has a video on the law of attraction that is very different from what is out there.

The site I am referring to (If you don't know about it yet) is:LawOfAttractionVideos.comI have gone to http://lawofattractionvideos.com to check it out and this is what I found:The site is very simple, there is no hype and it has a very interesting free sample on a "money making technique" that appears to be extracted from the book.

I have to be honest, I tried it myself and it worked!Now I was curious about the testimonials, there aren't many there yet (apparently the site is new), but the ones that are there are really impressive. I have searched on the names that appeared there, and it appears like they are legit.So I decided to go ahead and purchase the video... Well, it is obviously not a hollywood production, it is a recording with a slide show, very simply executed, so I was not very impressed with what I was seeing.

I think that the visuals are more to help the person watching the video understand the excersizes better.But the content! It is absolutely the best course I have taken on the LOA and the results I am getting are simply unbelievable!

I understood the reason why I was failing for the longest time, and everything made so much sense. The way the author explains it is just amazing, he is so inspired and he really knows what he is talking about.And the most amazing thing is that the video is over 3 hours long, full of exercises that simply astounded me.

So my conclusion is:If you want to see a fancy production, do not buy this video home study course.

But if your are looking for the best way to improve your life and have very fast results you must buy this video, it is the best $135 bucks I have ever spent, not only that, I would have happily paid 2 or 3 times more because of the results I am getting. I cannot stress how importat this video home study course is.

Nathan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home